Man City v Borussia Monchengladbach
posted on Sep 14, 2016 by Matt Garrett
Man City v Borussia Monchengladbach was postponed last night because of the adverse weather.
We have tried our best today to make sure everyone is able to play the game tonight:
- Everyone's game from last night has been cancelled, so you will no longer be in the game.
- If you have paid for the match, you will not have to pay again to enter.
- The match is not on the fixtures screen at the moment. We will put it back on the fixture screen as soon as we receive the new line-ups from our data providers which should be around an hour before kick-off. (Remember the maximum amount of games you can play is 6).
- You will have to draft your players again
- It will still count as part of all relevant contests.
Enjoy the Champions League games on UFL this evening everyone!
(Image Credit: Alex Livesey - Getty Images)